The Driven 5k Run and Walk
Presented by Kokosing
Sunday, November 18, 2018
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Walk-ins are Welcome!
Proceeds from the 5k Run & 2 Mile Walk
will help fund Driven's Youth Mentorship Programs!
Driven youth mentorship programs (Grades 5-8) build character by instilling values of honesty, integrity, personal responsibility and perseverance. Through reading sessions and small group discussions, young people learn to apply these fundamentals through dialogue with their fellow students and Driven staff.
The race officially kicks off Beat _ichigan week, so wear your Buckeye gear.
There will be a prize for best dressed!
Every Registration Includes:
- Finisher medal
- Don't Wish. Work for It! - Race t-shirt
- Healthy snacks and refreshments
- Family-friendly music from our on-site DJ
- Complimentary kids activities including face-painting and temporary tattoos.
- Enjoy complimentary donut holes from Schneider's Bakery
Enjoy the silent auction filled with unique OSU memorabilia including:
- Urban Meyer Autographed Mini Helmet with Deluxe Display Case
- Ezekiel Elliott Ohio State Autographed 8x10 Professionally Matted and Framed
- Eddie George Ohio State Autographed 16x20 vs. Notre Dame. Professionally Matted and Framed
- Ohio State Autographed Heisman 16x20, Professionally Matted and Framed.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
RACE DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Advanced Packet Pick-up: Friday, November 16, 2018
104.9 The River
881 E Johnstown Road, Gahanna, Ohio 43230
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Race Date and Location: Kokosing Construction Campus
6235 Westerville Road
Westerville, Ohio 43081
Race Day Packet Pick-up Sunday, November 18, 2018
and Registration: Opens at 8:30 am
Race Start Times: Kids Fun Run 9:15 am
5k Race 9:30 am
2 Mile Walk 9:35 am
Walk-in Registration Pricing 5k -Adults 18 and Over 40.00
5k - Students 9 - 17 years 30.00
2 Mile Walk - Adult 18 and Over 40.00
2 Mile Walk - Students 9 - 17 years 30.00
Kids Fun Run 5.00
Parking Information: Plenty of parking is available at the race site
More Race Information: Chelsie Holmes (614) 364-6750 / firstname.lastname@example.org